SandGrips SRS A1/A2 More grip for your sniper
SandGrips: More grip for your long gun
The SandGrips provide you with a firm hold. Their structure ensures that nothing slips, even in difficult conditions and especially when you are wearing gloves. The SandGrips give you a custom look so that your weapon stands out from the crowd!
The perfect fit for your model
Each set of SandGrips is designed exactly for your weapon. Choose your variant from the right column and your SandGrips will be made individually for you.
The SandGrips are made very precisely. More precisely with a manufacturing tolerance of only 0.05mm . Therefore, assembly is possible in a few minutes.
1. Make sure your weapon is unloaded before assembly! Take the magazine out of the magazine slot and check the chamber before you start working on your weapon. Pay attention to the general safety rules when dealing with weapons!
2. Start by cleaning the areas of your weapon that will be covered with the SandGrips. Use a cleaner that does not attack the surface of your weapon. To ensure an optimal fit, the surface should be absolutely fat-free.
3. Before removing the transfer film, place the SandGrips on the later gluing points and check whether they fit well. When you are satisfied with the positioning, you can remove the transfer film and start attaching it.
4. Warm one of the SandGrips until it is soft and pliable. A hair dryer, for example, is suitable for this. Avoid touching the adhesive surface. As soon as the SandGrip is soft, place it in the desired location and press it down without any air pockets.
5. Repeat heating and pressing until you are satisfied with the seat. Don't worry, you can of course remove them later without leaving any residue! Congratulations, your weapon is now bombproof in your hand!
Technical data and scope of delivery
Size: individually and depending on the chosen weapon model
Color : of your choice
Alcohol swab to degrease the weapon
Material and manufacture
The surface of the SandGrips consists of an aluminum oxide grain on a self-adhesive PVC carrier material. Each set is cut with a laser to fit your weapon.