Polarstar Fusion Engine V2, M4, Red Poppet and Red Nozzle
Designed to answer the demands of today's hardcore airsoft player, the patented Fusion Engine is one of the most reliable, high performance airsoft systems available today. No matter if you need a high fire rate CQB setup or a high velocity sniper platfor
Version 2 Gen 3 with red low flow Poppet and Red nozzle
Includes Red Low flow Poppet for improved Air effiecency.
- 100% engineered and assembled in the USA!
- Revolutionary electro-pneumatic Fusion Engine allows for an HPA setup in a compact space
- Instant trigger response
- Complete control of the system via the Fire Control Unit (FCU)
- Adjustable FPS and Rate of Fire
- User adjustable Semi/Full-Auto, Semi-Only, 2rd-9rd Burst, and Open Bolt and Closed Bolt firing modes
- Consistent performance, regardless of the temperature
- Fine tuning of the nozzle dwell allows for accurate BB feeding with any magazine
- Maximum FPS limit can be raised or lowered with optional color-coded air nozzles (sold separately)
- Uses standard AEG hopup and inner barrel design allowing for AEG upgrade parts and the use of standard AEG magazines
Nozzle Color: Red
Max Velocity: (0.20g BB @ 120 PSI)
275mm Inner Barrel: 500 FPS
380mm Inner Barrel: 550 FPS
509mm Inner Barrel: 590 FPS
*FPS listed is approximate. FPS will increase as barrel length increases
Rate of Fire: 500 RPM - 1800 RPM, Adjustable
PSI Operating Range: 80-120 PSI (Do NOT exceed 120 PSI, otherwise you may damage the internal parts)
Power Type: High Pressure Air Tank (Tank and Regulator System not included)
Package Includes: Pre-Assembled Fusion Engine, FCU
Battery: 7.4v-9.6v NiMH or Lipo (Not included).
What is the Fusion Engine?
Designed to answer the demands of today's hardcore airsoft player, the patented Fusion Engine is one of the most reliable, high performance airsoft systems available today. No matter if you need a high fire rate CQB setup or a high velocity sniper platform, the Fusion Engine can do it all without sacrificing dependability or trigger response. Constructed from CNC machined aluminum our system is extremely durable and is even capable of operating under extreme temperatures without decreased performance or reliability.
You can quickly change and adjust key functions of the engine via the on-board FCU (Fire Control Unit) which is no bigger than an AEG's MOSFET and can easily fit inside of a rifles battery compartment along with a small Li-po battery. Using the FCU's five position joystick and LCD display you will be able to easily adjust such functions as the systems cyclic rate, fire modes and nozzle timing on the fly.
With the Fusion Engine in your rifle you will also be able to adjust its muzzle velocity via the remote air rig (sold separately). Adjusting the PSI output on your air rig will allow you to fine tune your rifles muzzle velocity so you will always be able to get it exactly where you want it. And then for larger velocity changes we offer a series of air nozzles with varying bore sizes to shift the velocity adjustment range up or down to best meet your requirements.
The best part is that our system is extremely user friendly. Even if you have only the basic understanding of an airsoft rifle, you will find that operating and manipulating this system is very simple and does not require a degree in airsoft engineering to figure out.