This affordable kit removes all stock hopup parts and replaces them for an adjustable TDC hopup function on the stock Airsoft MK23 hopup chamber. Next to that, it will replace the stock barrel for the STALKER Morpheus MK23 barrel. This set upgrade will improve your MK23 range and accuracy and is selected by STALKER Airsoft to have a high quality upgrade for your MK23.
The Stalker TDC Hood model is precisely designed and made from strong plastic material and finished in black to get the equivalent looks to the Airsoft Mk23. The TDC screw has a flat bottom that lands perfectly on the island of the green Stalker MK23 Prowler Hop Plate.
***TDC Hood Fitment and improvements***
- improved fitment on the MK23 Hopups
- improved alignment of the TDC position
- improved shape to avoid hopup cover deformation by screws
- Fits TM MK23 Hopup
- Fits Novritsch SSX-23 Hopup
- Fits Stti MK23 Hopup
- Fits ASG MK23 Hopup
***What's in the package?***
- 1x STALKER MK23TDC Hood
- 1x Flat bottom adjustment grub screw
- 1x STALKER Drop-in Prowler Hop Plate for MK23/SSX23 Socom (CNC machined Aluminium upgrade to improve range and accuracy as well as replace stock hop arm in the airsoft TM/STTi/ASG Mk23 and SSX-23.)
- 1x STALKER Morpheus MK23 Barrel
- 1x Maple Leaf Autobot 50 degree bucking
- Open hop-up
- Remove hop wheel and stock hop arm and screws.
- Install the STALKER Morpheus 150mm barrel and bucking in the hop assembly
- Close the Hop assembly.
- Install the STALKER Prowler Hop Plate for Mk23 into the hop-up
- Fit the STALKER TDC HOOD onto the hop unit.
- Drill a hole in the MK23 Outer Barrel if needed.
- Rebuild your MK23.
- Test shoot and adjust the hop-up from the top with the grub screw of the STALKER TDC Hood.