SniperMechanic Teflon Coated Fluted Cylinder SRS
New Teflon fluted cylinder for Silverback SRS rifles (Pull Bolt)
This is a new drop-in cylinder for the Silverback SRS Pull Bolt Rifles.
The new design offers a nice consistent bolt pull and return as well as reduced sound over some cylinders, due to better tolerances between cylinder and receiver.
This new cylinder also centers the nozzle better than the stock Silverback cylinder.
Let's be honest......it also looks cool as hell!
- External Teflon coating
- Internal powder coating (please see compatibility notes below)
- Due to the coating and internal changes, ONLY CUP STYLE PISTONS ARE SUITABLE (EdGi, SBA,SM) No "O-ring" style pistons can be used as the orings have a small surface area and can be easily worn VS the material cups are made off, additionally they allow the metal piston head to scratch on the inside of the coating, whereas cup pistons do not.
- Damage or wear caused from using o-ring pistons is easily recognisable and will not be covered.
- Each rifles receiver tolerances are different between batches, some rifles will be smoother and take less time to bed in.
- Cylinder externals and receiver, will need regular applications of dry ptfe lubricant, NOT GREASE/OIL.
- Piston cup and inside walls of cylinder need regular applications of Silicon Oil.
- Failure to maintain the cylinder may result in wear and will not be covered.
Please follow the following installation video: